The Surplus Radio Conversion Manual Published in 1948 contains circuit diagrams and photographic images along with text and line drawings of conversion details for the following radios :
- BC-454 or ARC-5 Receivers, Conversion to 28 Mc.
- AN/APS-13 Transmitter / Receiver, to 420 Mc.
- BC-457 or ARC-5 Transmitters, Conversion to 28 Mc. Selenium-Rect. Selenium - Rectifier Power Units
- ARC-5 VHF Transmitter / Receiver, Operation.
- GO-9/TBW Transmitter, Conversion incl. 28 Mc/s.
- BC-357 Marker Receiver, to Capacity Relay.BC-946B Receiver, to High - Fidelity Tuner.
- BC-375 Transmitter, Use with Ext. V.F.O.
- TA-12B Transmitter, Conversion, also TA-12C
- AN/ART-13 Transmitter, to A-C power and 28 Mc. Coil Data Simplified Winding Charts
- AVT-112A Transmitter for Light Aircraft.
- AM-26/AIC Interphone Amplifier, to 9-Watt Amp.
- LM Frequency Meter Rotators Surplus Beam Rotating Mechanisms. Power Chart Primary Power Requirements Chart
- ARB Receiver, Diagram Only.
A very interesting manual produced to help with the conversion of ex-gov radios for amateur radio use.
This item is a binded photocopy. 126 pages total.